Monday, December 7, 2009

Charlie's Soap

When I started this blog I knew that at some point I'd have say something about Charlie's Soap. No, I don't sell it. I'm in no way affiliated with the company. I just really love the products.

I've been using their laundry soap and all purpose cleaner for over a year now. Aside from the fact that they both work so well they are also extremely inexpensive. Not cheap, inexpensive. The laundry soap is great for my family because we all have sensitive skin. No residue builds up in your clothes as it does with other detergents. It does not contain any perfumes. So your clothes are just clean. It works great on the aforementioned cloth diapers. It comes in a small compact bag, which means no more buying big, heavy, bulky, detergent at the store. Also, you only use a maximum of one tablespoon per load. So, the stuff lasts forever.

The all purpose cleaner is non-toxic and you can literally use it on everything. It has replaced every cleaner in my house. Although I do find that it does leave streaks on mirrors and glass. So it's not entirely perfect.

I hate wasting money on products that don't do what they claim to do, so it's a big deal for me to find something that works so well and is also a really great deal. I just have to pass it.



No comments:

Post a Comment